Adventures in Diving
- Deep Adventure Dive
- Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
- Dry Suit Adventure Dive
- Night Adventure Dive (seasonal)
- Digital Underwater Photography Adventure Dive
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Adventure Dive
- Naturalist Adventure Dive
- Plan, organize and execute dives with a certified buddy.
- Take excursion and training dives at dive centres and resorts around the world.
- Receive air fills for scuba cylinders.
- Register and participate in the PADI Rescue Diver Course.
- Register and participate in selected PADI Specialty Courses.
- Gain credit for Adventure Dives completed to the corresponding Specialty Course
- Register in and participate in the PADI Scuba Review.
- Many of the most sought-after dive sites in the world require experience in advanced diving techniques, such as deep, wreck, drift or night diving.
- The Peak Performance Buoyancy Adventure Dive is one of the most popular electives in the Adventures in Diving Course.
March to October, weather conditions permitting
This course might also be available on request.
Five dives over one weekend
Day 1: Three dives with their associated Knowledge Development sessions
Day 2: Two dives with their associated Knowledge Development sessions
MIN / MAX:
The course requires a minimum of 3 students
The course runs on a maximum ratio of 4 students to an Instructor.
Your tuition includes:
- Knowledge Development review with your PADI Instructor
- Five Open Water Dives over two days
- eLearning Registration Fee
- Equipment Rental
- PADI Adventures in Diving CrewPak is excluded from the course price and costs ISK.7990,- extra.
Your CrewPak includes:
- PADI Adventures in Diving Manual
- Deluxe Data Carrier
- Surface Signal Marker
- Audible Surface Signal
- Adventures in Diving DVD
- PADI brochures
- PADI file bag
Prices: ISK 69.990Send us an email
For your safety
certified as PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
be at least 18 years of age
be physically fit
be able to communicate in English
not be pregnant
complete a PADI Medical Statement