DIVE.IS DIVE CLUB
A fun diving community
We are proud to present our new dive club! Our main goal is to create a community of local divers, to organize fun dives, courses and create some great memories.
Joining is very easy and, once you are in, you will have access to our private Facebook group DIVE.IS Dive Club. In this private group, we will share all the information that are relevant to members, such as upcoming dives, courses and events. The requirements for joining the club is to be PADI Open Water certified or equivalent. Some dive sites require divers to be Advanced certified, if you do not have that we can help you reach that milestone.
You can join the dive club at any time and all members get a special membership card.
If you have any questions please feel free to stop by our dive center at any time, we are located at Hólmaslóð 2. You can also send us an email to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you into the diving family!
- 50% discount on Diving Silfra Tour
- 50% discount on special advertised diving tours
- 10% discount on all dive courses
- 20% dicount for friends and family for Snorkeling Silfra Tour
- Special offers on Multi Day Tours
- Special discount on equipment purchases
- Equipment rental
- Annual dive club party
- Membership card
For you safety all members need to meet the following requirements:
- be a certified diver at the level of PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent. Please note that some dive site require Advanced and/or Dry suit certification.
- have valid medical approval. PDF
- be at least 17 years of age (signature of legal guardian required for under 18 year old participants)
- be physically fit
- be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit
- be able to communicate in English
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the dive center.
You might be interested in