The 3 Day Reykjavík Dive Tour
Your introduction into arctic diving
This 3 day Reykjavík based dive tour is an excellent way to experience the diving and natural wonders of south western Iceland while staying in the city over a long weekend or as part of an extended stay. Take part in the ultimate introduction to arctic diving as we plunge into the Atlantic Ocean, dive in a fissure between tectonic plates and explore the bubbling craters of a geothermal lake. Between dives we will visit the dramatic sea cliffs and steaming natural hot springs of the Reykjanes peninsula. We will also travel the famous Golden Circle route including the spectacular Geysir and unmissable Gullfoss waterfall.
Amazing 3 day dive trip
We did the 5 dive/3 day package with Dive.is and it was awesome. We saw some amazing sights (Silfra, David's Crack and the North Atlantic) and the guides, Jammi and Fraser, (and CJ for the Silfra dives) were brilliant.
I can not rate these guys enough and if you are going diving in Iceland, this is the only operation you should be going with
May - September
Minimum 2 divers
Maximum 12 divers
Please note that in order to confirm a tour departure, we need to reach the minimum number of divers. You are welcome to book an unconfirmed tour even as a single diver. We will refund you in full if the departure is not confirmed
- Your PADI Open Water diver or equivalent (participants must bring their diver certification card).
- Proof of Dry suit experience. A drysuit certification or a minimum of 10 logged dry suit dives within the last year signed by an instructor (participants must bring proof of dry suit experience).
- A dive guide for 3 days and up to 5 dives in 3 different locations.
- Pickup and transportation to and from sites.
- 2 after dive sightseeing tours, the Reykjanes peninsula and the Golden Circle.
- Scuba cylinders and weights
- Entrance fee to Fontana spa
- All meals and beverages
- Diving equipment (other than cylinders and weights)
- All other activities and everything not stated in the itinerary.
Please see our booking calendar for available departures.
Safety requirementsParticipants must:
be a certified diver at the level of PADI Open Water or equivalent
have dry suit diving certification and a logged dry suit dive within two years of the tour date OR have at least 10 logged dry suit dives within two years of the tour date and be able to provide written proof from a diving instructor of these dry suit dives PDF
have read, signed, and followed directions on the Diving Medical Statement PDF
have our Diving Medical form signed off by a doctor if they are age 60 or older PDF
sign our liability release form at the start of the tour PDF
be at minimum 150cm / maximum 200cm
be at minimum 45kg / maximum 120kg
fit within our dry suit size chart PDF
be at least 17 years of age (signature of legal guardian required for under 18 year old participants)
be physically fit
be ready to wear a sometimes tight & constricting dry suit
be able to communicate in English
not be pregnant
Guides on this tour
GarðurOpen in Google Maps